Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Final Countdown

This school year is coming to a close. Exams are this week. Then we're seniors. Amazingly enough, this has just hit me. And hit it did. Hard.

This summer I'll end up getting my license and a job. Dunno where yet, since most places I want to work (damn you, Books-A-Million...) won't let me work there until I'm 18. Best Buy or Sakura's seem to be the current ideas, but that could change. Driving's not hard or anything, I just don't want to do it. I guess you could just say I don't want things to change...

Over the summer, there'll be days when I stay at home and do nothing, days I go to grandma's to get the heck bugged out of me by Mikie (one of my numerous cousins), and some when I work (depending on the job, I may or may not like this part). At least I'll have money for the rising cost of gasoline and to do things with. Joy.

There is one thing that might make this summer much better. We're moving. Mum and Dad have a list of houses, most of which are in the Ashbrook and Forestview areas (both of which I plan to never attend. Huss all the way!). Most of them are nice, but there are some that are just horrible or too far. One was out in Mount Holly. That's farther away from civilization than we are now! I'll try to steer them in the right path, though. That's gonna be hard...

So that's my summer in a nutshell. Sounds great, eh? Anyway, all of you guys need to keep in touch. As my psychologist has pointed out, I have a bit of depression and loneliness from being alone in the middle of nowhere... But we're trying to fix that problem.

For the summer,
-Blaze (Patrick)

P.S. If you guys have any suggestions on vehicles, places to move to, jobs, etc., I'm more than open to them. I'll make sure they get directed to the proper section of my brain for processing.

2 comments:

Rosenkreuz said...

AH yes, the summer of junior year is upon us. We really have to make the best of this one, cause as much as I hate to point this out, it may be the last time we're all together for a summer for awhile.

As i've said numerous times, I hope we all stay close and keep in touch, dunno what i'd do without my idiot, boar, Lynx, and "lol-ing machine" hahaha You guys all rock, don't ever change.

Anyways, i'm gonna try to get a job at Kerr drug, i know everyone there and I can help in the pharmacy in off hours. Not bad. Car wise, im clueless haha Talk to Reg's dad or something.

With that i suppose i'm done for now, this psychologist has alot of introspection to finish before I go to the food show tomorrow, speaking of which, if my lol-ing machine reads this by chance, i'll miss you tomorrow T_T Anyways Adieu for now,
Rosenkreuz

Desert said...

Dear God. We're seniors, guys! TT________TT

Well, I probably won't be much help finding a job. I pretty much had one, since where I horseback ride was in need of a few part-timers. All I had to do was ask and I got my job. XD But seriously, it's murder in this heat. Anyhow...

Yeah. My summer will be partly taken up by work, and mostly taken up by me doing absolutely nothing.

I'ma end up getting my license here soon too, and I need to clean the wormhole of my room. -shudder-