Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Something That Makes Me Wonder

Sorry I posted twice in one day, but this just had to get a post. If you want to see my other post for the day, just scroll down a little.

Ann had a Sharpie marker today. This essentially means she went wild with it and I got a dot on my forehead and a mark on each arm. So on the way home Mum sees the shiny silver marks on my pale skin. Then the flames of hell broke loose...

Mum apparently didn't like the fact that I was marked up. And then she had to bring up the fact that Ann has a tendency to be a little on the physical side when I make bad jokes or some such. She kept trying to make the point that she didn't want me ending up in an abusive relationship. Did she stop with Ann, though? No, she had to continue. She recanted that David also has a tendency (and more like a sadistic need, I'll agree with her on this) to cause me harm to the head. And the list just keeps going on (with David, she didn't have anything else to say about Ann. Which is good, because I was getting rather ticked off with her)...

I want you guys to know that while I don't especially enjoy the horrible and brutal beatings I receive at your cruel hands (dramatization), I know its all in friendly pestering or some such. It is right? (Another joke! Maybe I should stop the joking...) Now to get her to think so... But, yeah. If you're asked anything about your brutality towards me, just nod and go along with it and tell her you give me daily beatings to make sure I know my place or something to humour her. Letting you guys know in advance.

This recent incident proves my fears. I'm almost 99.8% sure there is something up with my mother's mental state. Not as bad as what you would see on a TV talk show, but bad enough to drive me and others around her nuts. Or maybe she just does this stuff on purpose, I don't know. Whatever the case, its irritating.

I hate posts like this! They're not my style. I tried to get rid of one with a post about just regular stuff, but the fates must be against me or something. But what can you do? Life sometimes gives you E. Bola mixed in with your manna from heaven... OH! I like that line!

7 comments:

Gastonwxman said...

Lol. Your mom ought to know that we really don't mean to be hitting you like we do sometimes. As long as we've been great friends, it's just a matter of joking around now (Except for when one of us does something stupid. lol). Anyway, let your mom know that nothing serious is going on, especially on the case with Ann. It'll really screw up the relationship if that's not fixed soon. >.<

Btw, nice line there at the end. Sounds like something Ann would say when she's random. :P

Rosenkreuz said...

I don't mean any offense by this Blaze, but your mother is one of the strangest people i've ever met, and i know some real freaks. She should have the sense to know your friends have no intention of "abusing" you, and I suggest you correct her, lest I do lol We all care for ya and wouldn't dream of bringing harm to you. (HOWEVER, were the deathnote fanfic your writing have the slightest hint oh yaoi in it, you can bet you'll pay for it :)
Well with that I'm going to make our master schedule for prom weekend.... Mainly to appease those who NEED a friggin schedule.... I'll get you all a copy btw Adieu for now peeps.

Desert said...

Hey, at least you aren't as easy to beat up on as John. (John Gregory)

When we had boot(band) camp last year he was always the target when I started wielding my flute. I swear, he's addictive to abuse. And fun to kick in the privates.

But it's not malign intent that makes me slap you upside the head, it's just that your puns are REALLY bad sometimes. It's just my way, y'know? If I intended to do harm when I slap you around, you'd know it. Truuust me.

Desert said...

What, David, you have something against yaoi? Dun read ANY of my fics, then. XD

Rosenkreuz said...

I will kill you...... You will choke on your own blood.....and I will be laughing...

Desert said...

And in my will I'll leave you my fanfiction.net account with all almost ten yaoi fics. ^_^

By the way, I took pictures of my sharpie-covered hand. It was so perfect I had to take a few pictures before I was forced to destroy it. I was heartily surprised it all came off in the shower the next morning. XD

Blaze said...

And don't forget the fanfic I'm writing... It may, but may not, have yaoi in it. You just never can tell, haha.