Friday, September 19, 2008

New year, New pants

I think that pretty much sums up all I've been doing while in my hiatus from the blogs.

The new school year started with a spectacular bore, as usual. Not really much to say here, except that I think Sociology is gonna be one of the better classes. Its quite fun.

And of course, the most recent thing... My new pants! Its a pair of Tripp's, which I think I like. Ann has wore a pair everyday since I've known her, so that's the only reason I know what they are, haha. But after my first day (today was my first day of wearing them :D), I think I like them. But then again, after being told so many nice things, who wouldn't want to keep wearing them? Although I heard everything from how wrong it was for me to wear them, to how cute Ann and I looked as a match and how sexy I was in them. I'm sexy... ^_^

Anyway, yeah... That's about all for now. Until next time...

2 comments:

Desert said...

you're present's done! -dies laughing- nice touch.

you really do look nice in those Tripps. -nodnod- and i'm glad you like Socio, 'cos i'm not quite so into it. couldn't tell you why, i'm just not. -shrug-

Blaze said...

I honestly like the class. Its not love, now, but its ok. The best class we have this semester and second easiest, in my opinion, next to Japanese. Yeah, I'm still getting used to Ms. Pond, though. She seems ok, but there are times when I don't really like her... But whatever, that's life.

And while that's the quote, the fact is that, of this post, its not -quite- done... but almost. Just don't expect anything like... er... a chair like that...