Sunday, September 28, 2008

One Year, One Love...

One year of joy.
One year of trials.
One year of love.

I originally planned on writing an elaborate poem to you and posting it here, since I think we're the only ones who frequent this place anymore. But, before I could think of something, my creativity ran away. All that remains is these three lines. At least they sum it up, eh?

I'll just write it prose then, since that's easier...

Ann, my love, its been one year today since I first told you how I felt. And through this one year, you've been my one love. Now, the formula changes. Two years won't make two loves, I promise you this. You're still the one, the only one, I love. So now I want to do something special, since I won't be seeing you today. Think this will work?

lolcats - HappyƂ Anniversary!

I hope so. ^_^

With hugs, kisses, and lots of love,
- Patrick

No comments: