Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Return of Blaze

I return!

Yes, I'm back on Blogger, for anyone who cares. I got in the rut of only checking around, and not posting on it much. But I think that period's over, so I'm back. Doesn't that make you happy?

Recent events... Friday was a very nice birthday party for my friend, Haley. The best part was Reggie exploding the pinata. Very nice. Saturday, I took Ann to see Coraline. That was a great movie, and if anyone reading this hasn't seen it, I highly recommend it. Especially if you like the little kid creepy type of movie. Sunday, I went with Ann to her job and did... well, a lot of it for her. But I'm happy I braved the cold, rain, and wind. Why? I got a hug later ^_^ (doesn't take much to please me, eh?). Also on Sunday, we got snow. Real snow. That's a rarity here, but it didn't even last until morning. That makes me sad, because I was wanting to get all my friends together and have a big snowball fight...

And on a random off note... I HATE FINAL FANTASY 11!!! The stupid game doesn't want to work properly, and its annoying. But whatever, I'm cool. Take deep breaths. In, out, in, out. Alright, better. It seems to be working now anyway. Keyword: seems. But whatever, I'll just give up on it if it doesn't work by today.

Blaze out.

No comments: